With the proposal of ecological environment society, the Ministry of Ecology and Environment's governance of the ecological environment can be described as a sword out of sheath, and the sewage treatment market speeds up the release. As an environmentalist, what you need to do is to analyze the water quality indicators reasonably, determine the reasonable scheme according to the water quality indicators, and then verify the scheme by experiments. Verification and consideration of cost are what an environmentalist really needs to do.
So how to treat the wastewater? And how to deal with the steps? This article gives an exclusive interpretation for the reference of environmental protection practitioners.
I. DETERMINATION OF WATER QUALITY INDEXES
According to the characteristics of wastewater and local environmental protection requirements, the wastewater indicators generally need to be determined are: pH, COD, NH3-N, salinity, solid content, aniline, nitrobenzene, total nitrogen, total P, chroma, etc.
II. DETERMINATION OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRAMME
According to the above-mentioned wastewater indicators to determine the technical scheme, wastewater treatment methods generally include physical, chemical, biological, physical and chemical methods. Which method can be chosen according to the following points:
1. Precipitation method: mainly removing inorganic particles and SS in Wastewater
2. Filtration: Removal of SS and oil from wastewater
3. Oil sequestration: removal of floating and dispersible oils
4. Air flotation: oil-water separation, recovery of useful substances and suspended solids with relative density close to 1 (water density approximates 1)
5. Centrifugal Separation: Removal of Micro SS
6. Magnetic Separation: Removal of S and colloids that are difficult to remove by precipitation
1. Coagulation precipitation: removing colloid and fine SS
2. Neutralization: Treatment of Acid-base Wastewater
3. Redox method: removal of toxic substances and refractory biodegradable substances
4. Chemical precipitation: removal of heavy metal ions, sulfur ions, sulfate ions, phosphate and ammonium ions
1. Adsorption method: a small amount of heavy metal ions, refractory biodegradable organic matter, decolorization and deodorization, etc.
2. Ion Exchange: Recovery of Precious Metals, Radioactive Wastewater, Organic Wastewater, etc.
3. Extraction: refractory biodegradable organic matter, heavy metal ions, etc.
4. Blowing and stripping: removal of soluble and volatile substances.
Biological processes generally include activated sludge process (aerobic process), biofilm process, anaerobic biological treatment, biological treatment under natural conditions, etc.
Because there are many biological treatment processes and equipments, there is no further elaboration here. Relevant technical personnel can learn from the actual situation and books. At the same time, the confidentiality of relevant biotechnological parameters is not convenient for further disclosure.
The rationalization experiment is verified according to the above determination.
IV. Cost Accounting
If the above experimental scheme is feasible and can run steadily, the next step needs to be cost accounting. Keep in mind that wastewater treatment without cost is a hooligan.
According to the wastewater indicators, treatment requirements, treatment costs and so on, make plans for the next operation;
VI. Signing of Contracts
After the formulation of the plan, if both sides agree, they can further sign contracts to discuss the project, which is what environmentalists should do.
Copyright © Jiangsu Welpep Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.